Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Review: Appalachian Abduction by Debbie Herbert 5 of 5 stars

Appalachian Abduction Appalachian Abduction by Debbie Herbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Charlotte Helms is on a mission to rescue her best friend's daughter and she is happy to risk suspension and her career to find her and rescue her. James Tedder is a war veteran turned small town cop who he discovers and pulls a gun on him. Whilst he admires her when he is forced to be her partner trying to crack the child trafficking ring can her trust her to have his back let alone look after his heart?

This is a great development in the Appalachian world that this author has created where a surprising serious crime is right under their noses. There was just so much drama and danger wrapped with twists and turns as a sweet love story developed around the plot of this book. I really liked the way the story developed and how it progressed towards a grand finale at the end. Well written and very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment