Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 17 February 2018

Review: Order of the Regent: a Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance by Jasmine Walt by Melle Amade 5 of 5 stars

Order of the Regent: a Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance Order of the Regent: a Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance by Jasmine Walt by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lorelai has never had an easy life especially after dark magic killed her family and then she has been married and caring for her rescuer the King who has been sick and deteriorating for years. When his brother murders him she is given the choice between marrying him or dying. So she flees for her life trying to find allies to conquer him. She has 5 protectors on her journey - 5 knights of the Order of the Regent but they are not enough as they face rejection from the great houses of Valliere and assassins are chasing them across the kingdom. They must not give in if life is not to change irrevocably from what is was before.

There was just so much drama and danger in this story. The brother is just so evil and Lorelai so pure while being strong it works perfectly as opposing worlds. The 5 knights are to die for and so honourable and brave. This was well written and very enjoyable. Everything was well described and I could see the world and the people in it clearly in my mind as I read it. A great start to this new series that shows great promise going forward.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment