Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Review: Rory's Rose by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

Rory's Rose Rory's Rose by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Louise is a vet who works long hours in her own clinic which suddenly becomes dangerous when she gets an unexpected delivery. Rory loves animals and when the local vet who does so much free work is in danger she definitely deserves his help. However his professional approach to protecting her become personal when he realises she is everything he ever wanted if only they can resolve the danger from this parcel. Can Rory and the Legendary Securities team find a way to give them a chance at a HEA?

Wow - who knew that parcel delivery could lead to so much drama, danger and excitement? I loved the way the story developed and the way the emotions and opinions of both Louise and Rory were described and developed - I could really feel the way it was and get behind the characters and their fears, hopes and dreams in the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment