Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 12 February 2018

Review: Rose's Boys: A Witch's Consorts Prequel Novella by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Rose's Boys: A Witch's Consorts Prequel Novella Rose's Boys: A Witch's Consorts Prequel Novella by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rose Hallowell has magic and the boys she has been friends with for years do not. Their parents all work for her father but even though they are all have different talents she can't imagine life without them in her life. As they become teenagers the relationships between them has changed a bit but Rose has a new stepmother who is determined to stick to the social norms of the witch society - will Rose be able to see them still?

Great novella to set the scene for the new series by the author. It was heartwarming to experience to close bond between the childhood friends and the subtle ways it was starting to change. I definitely can't wait to read the first book in the series now as I expect it to be as well written as this was.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment