Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Review: Smith by Sam B. Miller II 5 of 5 stars

Smith Smith by Sam B. Miller II
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jake is 18 and bored while his father is on a archaeological dig on King Solomon's Temple. Jake is also unwelcome by the local people so life really is unpleasant for him. Then Jake and friend Avner explore a new chamber and he finds King Solomon's Power Ring. Jake might pass it off as a replica but since finding it his life changes as he hears a voice he names Smith who encourages him to find out how to defend himself so he joins the Israeli Army. Will Jake become a hero or will he be in danger?

This is a very clever story that seamlessly weaves together elements of a story that features the paranormal, drama, danger and even a bit of romance. It was well written and very clear and easy to understand and feel. I enjoyed the way to story developed and built up towards the ending and I liked the slight twist at the end too.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment