Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 12 May 2018

Review: Call of the Dragon: a Steampunk Dragon Fantasy by Jasmine Walt 5 of 5 stars

Call of the Dragon: a Steampunk Dragon Fantasy Call of the Dragon: a Steampunk Dragon Fantasy by Jasmine Walt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Zara Kenrook had been abandoned at an orphanage in childhood and by definition that meant she was destined to live in the slums but she has managed to gain a name as one of the best treasure hunters in Elantia. However she does have enemies and when one calls in a debt she is faced with an impossible decision - break into a dragon rider's house and steal a priceless object or lose her career and start again doing something else. However the object she tries to steal is incorrect and is actually a dragon's egg which starts to hatch - when they see each other life will never be the same again.

Wow - this is a great story that had drama, twists and turns all through the book. I loved the concept of the world, the dragon riders and the scrapes she found herself in. It was well written and everything was well written and easy to understand and feel. I loved the ending and can't wait for the next book in the series now as I really need to know what happens next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment