Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Review: Heaven's a Beach by Erin R. Bedford by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

Heaven's a Beach Heaven's a Beach by Erin R. Bedford by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jane can see archangels - Michael, Lucifer and Gabriel - each with their own skills and talents. It's not easy to juggle at three so she gives each of them the right level of attention, but she wouldn't have it any other way. When a new case opens at a local beach resort and she gets an expenses paid vacation and all she needs to do is catch the crooks what's not to love about it. Only the fact that she really does still have to solve the case......

Another great story about Jane and her archangels. I love the way she is so human in the way she acts and behaves (even if she does have a weird sense of humour and a mouth with no volume button at times). The mystery with the crimes was suitably complex while the complications caused by Jane and the guys added seamlessly into the story and the way it developed. I loved the ending and what it promises for the next story and can't wait to read that. Well written and very enjoyable. Easy to understand and empathise with the characters. All I can say is I feel sorry for her best friend Mandy and it is just as well she loves her enough to cope with her sense of humour/personality.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment