Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 24 May 2018

Review: Resistance by K.E. Osborn 5 of 5 stars

Resistance Resistance by K.E. Osborn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Torque is the President of the Defiance MC whilst Heely is a medical student who works in her family's Froyo store to both help them and have some kind of an income. They would strike you as two sides of a coin until they meet and there is an instant attraction. However he has 2 problems to handle - the club owned by the MC is having issues with the local mafia (Andretti family) and the second one - the fathers of both families have a historic feud over the city too. Can their fledgling relationship survive such an atmosphere? Can Defiance and the Andretti family pull back from out and out war?

I loved this story. It had pretty much everything you expected from a MC romance book and then some. There were battles, injuries, healing, emotion, brotherhood, compromise and passion in this story. It was well told by the author and it was easy to empathise and feel the thoughts and emotions of the characters in the story. I'm looking forward to the next instalment in their story as I feel quite attached to them.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment