Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 24 May 2018

Review: The Tucson Time-Traveler and Other Stories by Claus Holm 4 of 5 stars

The Tucson Time-Traveler and Other Stories The Tucson Time-Traveler and Other Stories by Claus Holm
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a selection of independent short stories by the same author - all are about the possibilities of time travel - some in the past and some in the future with all of the implications of making changes that modify the timeline in some way. All are original and very clever. The standard of the writing was excellent and the descriptions were detailed and very clear. I loved the story about how time travel could have changed WW2 and found the differences inspiring which was then followed by despair at what effect followed (read it and you know what I mean).

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment